Cruelty-free, ethically handmade
This handmade meditation necklace is made of 108 Sodalite gemstones, hand beaded on a cotton string.
- Silver Buddha pendant - Approx 3 cm / 1.2" long, pewter plated in oxidized silver.
- Black Buddha pendant - 3D printed polymer, Aprox 4 cm / 1.6" long.
- Necklace length - aprox 104 cm / 41".
- Each Sodalite bead is aprox 8 mm / 0.3".
Please choose silver/black pendant.
The Sodalite is a gemstone of logic, rationality, and efficiency, stimulating our thoughts.
Our Mala beads were created out of the desire to balance spiritual life and urban reality.
What do mala beads mean?
Buddhist prayer beads are a traditional tool used to count the times a mantra is recited while meditating.
108 is considered a sacred number by several eastern religions.
Tibetan Buddhist mala is usually made of 108 beads.
- The necklace can be shortened or lengthened according to your request.
- The color of the cotton string and of the gemstones may vary slightly from the image.
- The necklace will come packed in a bu branded box and sent with registered mail.
- Please avoid water, moisture and handle with care.