Vegan, ethically made Mala
This handmade meditation necklace, is made of 108 Onyx gemstones, hand beaded on a grey cotton string.
- Necklace length - aprox 104 cm / 41" long, each Onyx bead is aprox 8 mm / 0.3".
- Pendant - oxidized silver plated pewter, aprox 3 cm / 1.2" long.
The black Onyx is considered a stone that reinforces the physical strength, reducing fear, stress, lack of sleep and depression.
Our Mala beads were created out of desire to balance spiritual life and urban reality.
What do mala beads mean?
Buddhist prayer beads are a traditional tool used to count the times a mantra is recited while meditating.
108 is considered a sacred number by several eastern religions.
Tibetan Buddhist mala is usually made of 108 beads.
- The necklace can be shortened or lengthened according to your request.
- The color of the cotton string and of the onyx may vary slightly from the image.
- The necklace will come packed in a bu branded box and sent with registered mail.
- Please avoid water, moisture and handle with care